What does Quality of Life Mean to You?
To me it means being able to choose how I spend my time.
For me this means creating a life where I am available for my children, where I get to spend time with friends, or be all alone, or head outdoors to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Quality of Life means different things to different people.
It helps me to simplify it all using the 4 quadrants of life: Health, Self, Social and Wealth.
And I am clear on the essentials in my life: my family, good health, time outdoors.
So it stands to reason that for me, quality of life means setting up my life so that I am spending time with my beloved family, getting outdoors, and making time for exercise, and hydration.
regular health checkups
self-care which means self-love which gives you permission to do something you love regularly (within reason & causing no harm to others)
willpower to get a habit to form (66 days) according to Gary Keller in The One Thing.
direction – focus, clarity
getting outdoors to lift the spirits
meeting friends and family
creating something of your own that you consider beautiful and valuable
I want my own independent business to be all about supporting you to improve the quality of your life through simple consistent shifts and ongoing learning.
Now that I know this – it is now for me to create this message and spread it around loudly.
Are you interested in improving your quality of life?
If you are interested in working on you quality of life – there are many small ways to do this:
- Setting up a routine is key.
- Making small habit changes, with some form of accountability.
- Taking time to pause and rest in your day.
- Investing in yourself!
- Learning new skills, and experiencing personal growth by taking part in challenges, by creating something you love, by upping your independence and rekindling your joie de vivre.
I can help
I can help. This is something I have wanted to be able to say for so long, but I held onto the worn-out belief that I didn’t have much of value to offer. Anyone else suffer from a lack of self-belief, under-value, anyone?!
The training I have been doing has gradually convinced me to see the value in my journey, and being in my 40’s I have a few years of life experience under my belt.
Like many of you –
- I am a woman
- I am in a relationship
- I have children
- I work in a support capacity – not the star role
For a long time I felt –
- in a fog
- ashamed of who I had become
- unsure of what to do with my life, but believing there was more “out there”
- outdated and underskilled
- as if I were playing small
- guilty for some of the feelings of wanting more, when I knew I already had so much
- scared of success in case it meant it took me away from my role as the primary caregiver
- afraid of upsetting the balance if I created my own, independent work
- and more
But now, I am starting to believe I can help.
I can help –
- those of you who believe in quality of life
- those of you who are looking for direction
- those of you who believe simplicity is a good choice
- those of you who want to try or increase your meditation practice
- those of you who want to try to make some habit changes and would like some accountability
- those of you who feel they need to learn new skills
- those of you who feel lost, as if you are living in a fog through which you can’t clearly see
- those of you who need to re-kindle your identity
- those of you who want to start fresh
- who want to increase your self-knowledge
- who want to build your self-confidence
- and share your unique gifts with the waiting world
So if you are interested in getting in touch – add your email to the link below and we can chat.