Effective date July 1st 2020
Who We Are
Welcome to asimplebeautifullife.co.za hereinafter referred to as “Service” “us” “we” or “our”.
Your privacy is particularly important to us. We want to make your experience as safe and secure as possible, and we want you to use the vast array of information, tools, and opportunities online with complete confidence.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Information And Data Collected
While using our Service, you may be asked to provide us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide customer support
- To use as analysis data in order to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To remarket to you any information, products or promotion we believe to be appropriate for you
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to (and maintained on) computers located outside of your region, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data to South Africa for processing.
Disclosure of Data
- to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
- We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of wrongful conduct.
- We may (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information about you to credit agencies, collection agencies, and/or merchant database agencies, as we deem necessary
Security Of Personal Information And Data
We take the security of your data very seriously; however you must remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We take measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information by carefully limiting access to the database in which your personal information is stored. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information and Data.
If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information and Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Privacy of Minors
We will only knowingly provide our Services to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. The Website and our Services are not for children under the age of 18 and any such use is prohibited. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a minor, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.